Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010

Well, Sunday is almost over...great time to start a daily blog, huh?

My kids went on their first sleepover Saturday night. They went down to Hubby's aunts for the night. Took me this long to let them spend the night anywhere :0) They were fine, I knew they would be.

They had a blast! I mean, they got to stay up late, then their aunt made them scrambled eggs with hot dogs for breakfast (I know, it sounds weird, but try it sometime), took them swimming and they had McDonalds for lunch.

Hubby and I decided to treat ourselves to a night out. We went and saw Inception. It was a good movie, but my back started hurting about 30 minutes into the movie...it's a 2 hour and 22 minute movie :0(

So here I sit...sort of...on my heating pad, having taken a dose of pain meds and I'm blogging.

I'm also trying to figure out what I will need to take along with me when I take Bubba over to the elementary school to get registered for Pre-K, since it's part of the public school system here.

My baby is growing up. My little 2 lb 15 oz preemie (born 9 weeks early) is doing pretty good for himself :0)

Well, I can feel that I'm starting to babble...and the fingers aren't doing what the brain is telling them...I'm signing off for now.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment