Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

My back is killing me. I'm really not sure how much longer I'll be able to take this pain...and I have a fairly high tolerance (example, I was off my pain meds within 2 days of both my c-sections.)

I'm not able to do what I want and need to do. I can't play on the floor with the kids because, well, I can't really get back up to easily...and that's not good when you are potty training a 2 year old :0)

I am in such pain when I bend over to load or unload the dishwasher...running the vacuum is almost impossible.

Ugh. Hubby says if I'm not feeling better tomorrow I need to go to the doctor. Like the doctor will be able to do anything. He hasn't been able to help in the last 7 months what makes Hubby think he will help me now :0(

The kids were great today. Diva is doing so well with her potty training and it's great to see Bubba cheer her on.

I'm so amazed at how much my children love each other, and how much they show each other the love.

Well, I'm off to see what I can do to relieve this pain in my back, butt and left leg as well as the burning sensation I've been having in my feet.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment